Heat Mat Trace heating systems and cables
Focused heat to prevent water pipes and gutters from freezing, and to maintain process temperatures
Non-EX TTM-2-AO Heating Cable
EX TTL-2-BO Heating Cable
Trace heating cables provide focused and controllable heat to prevent pipes and gutters from freezing, or to maintain process temperatures. The major benefits of Trace heating are that the specialist cables 'self-regulate' their temperature (so they cannot overheat) and they can also be cut to length during installation, to ensure the perfect fit, every time.
Heat Mat supplies a wide variety of high quality, European manufactured Trace Heating cables, suitable for the vast majority of applications. These heating cables are backed up by a comprehensive range of Trace heating, Ice & Snow melting thermostats and wiring accessories.
- Frost protection of water pipes and condensate/drainage pipes
- Protect sprinkler systems
- Maintain process temperatures
- Ice and snow melting on roofs and in gutters
- Ice prevention in downpipes and waste pipes
- Temperature maintenance of air ducts extracting dust, or of containers for dry food, to prevent condensation build-up and blockages
- A wide variety of cable types and outputs to satisfy various applications
- Standard range from 12W to 28W per metre
- High quality junction boxes and thermostats provide a comprehensive and fast to install system
In addition to constant-wattage and trace heating cables, Heat Mat offers parallel-restive cables for roof and gutter heating and frost protection of pipes (where this type of cable is desired).
Parallel-resistive cables benefit from the same cut-to-length on-site feature of trace heating cables, whilst retaining the constant-wattage benefits of standard heating cables to ensure that the electrical load does not vary, therefore simplifying electrical installation.
These cables are suitable for a wide variety of applications. For more information please speak to Heat Mat for details of the outputs and cable types available.